Governors Family Chiropractic is currently open!
COVID-19 Update 03.26.2020
Like each of you, Governors Family Chiropractic continues to closely monitor the events surrounding COVID-19 with one goal in mind; maintaining the health and safety of our families, employees, and you, our practice patients.
As a trusted partner for you, we are here to meet your needs during this unprecedented time, while doing our part to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- We have scaled our days back to Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm and Friday afternoons 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm, providing essential chiropractic care. If necessary, we will adjust further to accommodate our patient's needs.
- Updates will be posted on our website should this policy change.
- We have been required to cease massage therapy at this time and will contact patients who have scheduled massages to reschedule once we resume our massage therapy services.
As chiropractic care is an integral part of your healthcare, we are instituting protocol to be able to continue to see you and provide care.
- All patient areas are thoroughly disinfected after each patient encounter to provide patients with a safe environment for their use.
- We only allow for one patient to be in the lobby area at a time. If you arrive and there is a patient in the lobby, you may be asked to remain in your vehicle or be escorted to a treatment room.
- When you arrive for you appointment, please check in and let us know if you are in a high risk category. Patients will await care in rooms which have been cleaned prior to their use.
- If you have any symptoms of illness including, cough, fever or even allergies please contact us to reschedule you appointment and seek advice from your PCP.
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment due to concerns over the novel covid-19 virus, please call us as early as possibly so that we can make that slot available to another patient. There will be no cancellation charge for informed cancellations.
If you have any questions or to reschedule your appointment please call 919-903-9077.
Yours in Health & Wellness,